Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Dinner & Dance 10/11

Block E goes to SHindellera's Ball! :)
Level 3! (L)
Lobster Hong attacks Dwarf Shawn Gabriel!
Block couple! <3
Daphne so cute!
Block E representatives! :)

Our dear BuayaSlut :)
Sisters!
Xavier for pageant! :)
And again! :)
Block Head Weicong!
Double D!
Huifen!
Looking good in sponsored Asics sportswear!
Ending off with a group photo! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed Dinner & Dance as much as I did! :) all you boys and girls looked stunning that night! Especially our very own lobster, Andee Hong ^^ Thank you for cheering and supporting Xavier and I! And thanks for the carebears! Both Xavier and I like them a lot! :) I hug it to sleep every night now! ^^ okay maybe that was not really needed, but whatever it is, thank you all and I love you Block E! :)

To be honest, I didn't even know we are THIS close to the exams until I was told (and mocked) during Block Comm meeting just now. So go guys, it is time to pick up those lazy bones and start studying like nerds! I know y'all can do it! Study hard and all the best! And remember to make time for Block E Good Luck Supper kay! ^^

Okay Block Commers, I hope I started the blogging ball rolling! :) go guys!

Ciao! Liting the Awesome!

No comments: